so i went out to carson's on wednesday for $1 drink night and i actually had a decent time...except for the idiot dude that kept following me around.
I am a networker by heart and being laid off now, comes with consequences. I think I asked everyone in that bar what they do and if they're hiring, not to mention i gave out business cards. One dude told me it wasn't polite to ask what he did b/c I sounded like a gold-digger. I then continued on with my "don't worry...I'm not asking what you do b/c I want to know how much money you make or how much car I think you can afford, because 1) i have a better car and will always think that even if I were to drive a hooptie and 2) i will one day make more money than you, so you can cut the crap". I turned away and as soon as I started to take a step...he grabbed me and was like "I was just joking babe, you can ask me what I do any day". Um can we say DENIED?
Ol' idiot dude (the follower) said he was going to hook me up...but I have decided not to go that route, because ol' dude is also being denied! Talking to me out in the parking lot is one thing and is okay, but bending down to kitty level and shouting "i want to taste you" is not.
So everytime I go to Carsons I get a number/date/meet a few new guys to add to the list. Unfortunately ol' idiot guy keep trying to follow me around so it was kind of hard to get around to the guys who would touch my shoulder and try to talk or the guys who would buy me a drink. Ol' dude even asked an ex why he was talking to his woman. WTF?
Hopefully, when my friend Bev and I go back again next week, ol' dude WILL NOT be there and I can concentrate on getting dates. : )
Update: So a friend told me to get on plentyoffish.com and start looking around...as she had gone on a few dates with guys from there. Turns out that the site is free and it IS a decent place to look around. And fortunately for my addicting personality and great looks, I have three dates lined up.
One is a 36-year-old, one is a 27-year-old and one is a 24-year-old. I will keep you posted.
Loving life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment