So went on a couple of dates.
Tye
The 36-year-old and I are no longer. I knew we'd have a problem when he and I were messaging over IM on yahoo. He stated something that made me realize he'd have a problem with my age and him being older...um nine years older. Which...is fine...because besides the fact that he is nine years my senior, he just isn't the dude for me.
First of all...if you're meeting someone at Yucatan Bar and Grill...(which is basically a bar outside and has a pool and a dozen volleyball courts, etc) for darts and billiards...wear jeans. Don't come on our date when it is f-ing 104 degrees outside and wear dress pants, a tan silk shirt and dress shoes. Who are you trying to impress? Your boss ain't here.
Second, stop trying to put me down and act like just because I'm 27 years old, I haven't experienced anything or I don't know anything about life. Please do not go there.
Third, he was a mother-fawkin' arrogant ass and I can't stand dudes like that. Kept talking about his money and how much he spent on his Chrysler Crossfire and his $600,000 home in Coppell. Dude...I don't care. When I offered to pay for my half, he was like "put away your money, i don't want you to go bankrupt". Oh know you didn't. *In my mind...I was snappin' fingers all across his face*
J
DID...go out with a VERY handsome 27-year-old who is 6'7" - which I am TOTALLY digging. I like the whole 6'7" deal. He gave great hugs and we're meeting up tomorrow. I can't wait.
www.plentyoffish.com
I will keep you guys posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment