skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Geek's Thoughts
no one created me, i designed myself.
Monday, February 25, 2008
damn
He's so sexy. I wish he knew how I felt about him. Doh! Most times I see him...I just want to back him into a corner and rip his clothes off. Geez....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Music
Subscribe!
IWantWhatEveryoneElseHas
db
Texas, United States
Same name, different address. Just your average girl-next-door with a ton of thoughts to last a lifetime!
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
March
(1)
July
(2)
March
(1)
February
(1)
December
(2)
November
(4)
October
(2)
September
(3)
August
(2)
July
(6)
June
(2)
May
(4)
April
(7)
March
(12)
February
(7)
January
(1)
Other Blogs
cake wrecks
cool photos
postcard secrets
sexy people
amber's blog
anita's blog
dedrick's blog
adam's blog
paul's blog
No comments:
Post a Comment