Sunday, November 23, 2008

men

So I'm at it again with the plenty of fish deal. I lost in love awhile ago...but I have to keep searching...surely he's out there right?

I've been talking to several people...email and phone only. Here they are.

1) Mr. Canadian Stud - Kevin
Location: Alberta, Canada
Race: White
Height: 5'10"
Age: 32
Notes: I am having THE best time emailing back and forth with him. We have A LOT in common and he and I have talked about everything from how we like our coffee, to our families to where we see ourseleves in the future to visiting each other's cities. : ) We play 20 questions every night and I've really enjoyed getting to know him the correct way (so far). He is my number 1 right now. By the way...he earns extra brownie points for being a teacher...I admire all people who will end up making a difference in people's lives. I'll keep you updated.

2) Mr. Cop - Joe
Location: Arlington, TX
Race: Black
Height: 6'8"
Age: 28
Notes: Don't know about this cat. I definitely have my reservations. He is only 28-years-old and his last relationship was 8 years long. He has a kid (3 years of age) from this past relationship. The 8-year relationship is cool...shows he's not afraid of commitment. And I don't mind the kid thing...as I'm sort of ready (but not ready) to make grilled cheese sandwiches and tell bedtime stories. He tells me he has never really dated before and has always been in a relationship...um let's date some. I dunno...he's super fast...not as in wanting to get in bed or anything...but super fast as in ... being all lovey dovey. While I like that stuff...dude...we haven't even met yet. Cool off.

3) Mr. Divorced Dad - Mike
Location: Houston, TX
Race: White
Height: 5'11"
Age: 30
Notes: Divorced Dad has A LOT of baggage...I mean he walked in on his wife having an affair...and now everytime he sees his son, he sees her and hates her. Not sure I really need to get myself involved in all of that. BUT...he and I have been playing 20 questions as well and he's really a sweet guy and he's in my industry and we talk a lot about everything dealing with that and it's nice to talk to someone who knows the ends and odds of your job life.

4) Mr. Basketball Coach - Trey
Location: Kingsville, TX
Race: Mixed
Height: 6'4"
Age: 28
Notes: He and I have been talking on email for about five months or so...we just recently started talking on the phone. And we've been talking every night. He's a really great guy. He's funny and really sweet. Has a smile to die for. But...not sure what to ASSUME here...he sent me a picture of his top half (shirtless)...which by the way looks extremely good...but that leaves me to assume why he sent the picture. Should I not think anything of it...or is he trying to tell me something?

5) This is no one...but I had to put him on blast...this guy named SingleAtTheMoment (wonder why) just emailed me...and I think I'm going to write him back the following which is written under his email. Does it make me sound like a bitch? Tell the truth. ;o)

His email:
"Your adorable so adorable!!!!!sh*tin factthat I've decided im going to adopt you as my newLiL sister. Don't worry, we'll spend all our timetogether climbing trees and drinking KooL-@iD. Actually you seem like a pretty cool ASS person, I'd loveto get 2gether sometime and let you cook and watch a movie!Wait! You anit crazy r you?"

My email:
Seriously? First of all...you obviously didn't read my profile, because I asked anyone who could NOT decipher words like "your" and "you're" to not contact me. And I doubt that you were just being sarcastic...because your whole profile smells of bad grammar. Second...why the hell would you adopt me or say that you're adopting me as your little sister? While I'm all up for climbing trees b/c I grew up as a tomboy, that's not my idea of a date or a good pick-up line. Third...if you think I'm some Suzy Homemaker who cooks and cleans and gets a beer for her husband...don't let the door hit you on the way out. Toodles.

3 comments:

Ambular said...

wow...loving the 20 questions interaction!!!! will have to borrow that one!!!!

Ambular said...

I am confused on the little sister comment, but wants more than a family type relationship? illness!!

db said...

um you should see his profile...all I can say is WOW!

My Music