so some good things are going on in my life right now...despite the fact that i haven't found a better paying full-time job...but alas...
1) i got a free meal and two free drinks for cinco de mayo...our service was horrible...and when i say horrible...i mean horrible. while the service and long waits (try 2 hours for food and over an hour for drinks) were bad...I got to spend time with some of my friends and I definitely enjoyed seeing LeVon dance his ass off to win Alicia Keys tickets.
2) i got to sleep in today. today i took a day of vacation from work to do some much-needed errands and got a lot accomplished...like sleep.
3) i also got my hair cut...which is now really short. but i also got to donate 10 inches to Locks of Love. my hairdresser deserved his $10 tip too.
4) i had an AMAZING night last night (5/5/08)...no comment...but let's just say...men aren't too bad after all. :o)
5) did I say I was productive today? i was...i bought an organizer thingy for my mail in my office today...although i'm still searching for the best one...and i also loaded my fridge up with yummy meal stuff.
6) i'm losing inches...i feel it in the waistbands of my pants. i have yet to step on a scale tho.
7) did I mention that I had an amazing night last night?
8) i'm paying off debt...which is probably the greatest feeling in the world. possibly better than sex. i feel like i'm on top of my finances and it feels great to be paying off big portions of my credit cards.
9) i no longer need to buy XL shirts. i can fit into a regular size large at TAR-JAY! Hopefully that doesn't mean my rack is diminishing.
10) and one last time...i can't wait for another amazing night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love the mentions of the great night! Glad you had one, everyone needs one,and you deserve it. But I don't know if I can agree with you just yet on the "all men are not so bad."
isn't cinco de mayo great! I had the strongest margaritas I have ever had in my life
again, you deserved the great night and I am glad you appreciated it, lol
New pics of the hair are needed asap!
Post a Comment