Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm so excited...I just can't hide it...

I am so glad Hillary won TEXAS! Hopefully she'll be able to pull through to the end! I think she'll make a wonderful leader and I can't wait to see her act in office! Yay Hillary!


On another note...things that have been going on.

I think someone is hiding in my house.
So lately I've been hearing noises in my house. Maybe it's because it's new and there are always going to be new noises in a new house, but am I making myself paranoid? Just the other day my attic door was closed and when I woke up this morning...it was more than cracked open. What if someone is watching me? I'm scared. I mean literally when I woke up this morning, I sat up looking at a cracked-open attic door and my heart literally stopped beating.


Exes.
Why are exes so f-ing dumb? While I've basically remained close friends with everyone I've ever dated/been in a relationship with...exes are still dumb.

CASE 1
His name: Lawrence.
Where we met: I don't even remember, but we broke up my senior year of college...which was obviously (omigod...I'm getting old) almost five years ago.

So one day like about three weeks ago, I get an email from
sixfootsixman@hotmail.com asking me if this is still my email address and if I can pray for his mother who has cancer.

First of all...I know a shitload of men that are 6'6" and I have never seen this email in my life. Second, who writes, "hey, is this still your email? pray for my mom, she has cancer" to someone you haven't talked to in ALMOST FIVE YEARS! He never even left his name.

So I write back asking who the person is so I can promptly send my regards...and he writes back saying it's him and to call him. I felt bad for his mother, but the pain that guy put me through...oh hell naw! First the mother fucker cheated. Then I got letters from him stating that I had messed up his relationship with the other girl. WTF? You are the bastard that cheated your little ass off...the letters were vicious...even my friends thought so.

So I wrote him back.

Dear Lawrence,
Are you serious? You ask me to pray for your mom who has cancer (in which I'm truly sorry)...and then you say to call you??? One, I don't have your number...in fact I deleted you the minute you wrote me that series of hateful-ass letters about me and our relationship...and you have the gall to contact me? I don't think so... Two, while I consider myself a VERY nice person...and while I really am sorry about your mother...please delete my email address from your contacts, as we have nothing to speak about...ever.

So he writes back:

God be with you, thanks for your support....don't worry i won't ever contact you again. but you are deleted, and likewise don't respond or contact back. TRUST YOU WILL NOT EVER BE SPOKEN TO EVER!

Stupid mother-fuckers...you're the dumbass who wrote me in the first place. Ugh. Men!

CASE 2:
His name: Kelvin

We dated: here and there for two to three months.
Where we met: Match.com, Dallas, TX

Lately I've been getting a series of texts/calls/emails from him stating that he'd like me to create some marketing materials for him for his business. I am okay with that...b/c frankly I could use the money. Plus the contract I'd be signing calls for some big bucks. I'm talking thousands...and he wouldn't NOT be able to pay me.

So...all is great...but then I've also gotten a lot of calls/texts stating that he wants to win me back/and blah blah blah. I wore my heart on my sleeve for this one and it ended horribly. Talk about crying ridiculously. What the hell? Why after guys break your heart, they realize that they shouldn't have? Ugh!


Slacking off.
So I can honestly say that I haven't been a good employee lately. I don't want to go to work anymore...in fact I don't even want to get up in the mornings, therefore I end up coming to work late. I really need either a vacation or just some time off...but when does the endless work ever stop?



Interview.
On another note...I did it! I got an interview with the academic job! I'm so excited. It's next Monday at 9 a.m. This would be such a great opportunity for me...b/c I could go back and get my masters...use the facilities, take dance classes, work out at their gym...play tennis whenever I wanted. It would be awesome. Plus the money would all be worth it...as well as the position. Yay for me!


My mom winning.
So my mom won Ft. Bend by like 9,000 or so votes and in her own county and another county by some thousand or so votes...completely beating her republican candidate...so if the Democrats get out and vote again in November, she'll win. Yay!

2 comments:

Ambular said...

I am so happy Hillary won TEXAS TOO!!!!! I am rooting for her even thou I think the wack slogan of "Yes We Can" might overpower her.

Is there like a serious draft in your house, check it out, otherwise......heading to the gun shop!

And Case 1 Dumb MOFO sounds like my crazy stalker.
And Case 2 Dumb MOFO I have nothing positive to say excpet cash the check and run

So your mom is running in Fort Bent, tell her congrats on her efforts! That's awesome. I will have to tell my momma and friends!

db said...

Seriously...Hillary should make her slogan with these last few months, "Yes we will!"

So I came home tonight...attic door was still ajar. I have 9ft ceilings...so I had to get my golf-size umbrella to push the door back upward. It was a heavy door...there's just no way it was a draft...I think I might have to borrow my dad's pistol. ; /

Not exactly sure what part of Ft. Bend your parents and friends are in...but she shares Ft. Bend with Nick Lampson...who is a Democrat...so if he's the rep...then vote for him...because Ft. Bend is like it's own Houston...they split it up ridiculously. Otherwise my mom could have been state rep long time ago...Just make sure you don't vote for Zerwas! He's the republican candidate.

My Music