In a perfect world...soccer moms of three, driving their huge ass TXU/firetruck-lookin' vehicles, while talking on the phone, wouldn't even think to pull in front of me going 50 mph while I'm trying to go my normal speed of 90 mph on the freeway.
In a perfect world...men wouldn't stare at you when you walked into a room, then continue to stare at you for the rest of the night and end up bumping into something or knocking something over [because they were looking at you]...without even saying a word. Hello! It's called...stop being a punk...and come talk to me. I don't bite.
In a perfect world...women drivers wouldn't drink coffee and try to put on mascara while trying to drive at high speeds on the freeway either. AND NO...I'm not talking about myself...I'm talking about these 50-year-old nimwited women who can't drive. Anyways...I put my mascara on at home!
In a perfect world...there would be a G-D freakin' EASY button.
In a perfect world...donuts would be calorie free.
In a perfect world...there wouldn't be any traffic along my route...Custer to Renner...and Renner to 75...and 75 to Forest Lane. No wait...scratch that. In a perfect world...I'd be able to apparate.
In a perfect world...the ticket that I keep extending my court date on would just go away.
In a perfect world...$99 would just appear in my pocket so I could buy this wonderful double-breasted, winter white Jackie-O lookin' coat.
In a perfect world...my boss (who is probably 30 or 40 years older than me...) wouldn't ask me how to put a signature on her email messages or ask me how to print something or work something out on her computer when I'm trying to beat a huge deadline.
In a perfect world...I'd be making (income wise) what I'm worth and not a penny less.
In a perfect world...my credit card debt would just disappear on its own.
In a perfect world...money would grow on MY tree and I could buy whatever decorative item I wanted for my house...even Julian's "Four Corners"
Okay....dreams over! Get back to work....*sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
its about time you wrote some more blogs.
Four corners is not really for sale anymore, but since you were around in the beginning, you may have it for 500.
Post a Comment