Monday, April 14, 2008
no one designed me, i created myself
I've reached a point in my life where I am focusing on myself: going out with my friends, writing more, working on my house, being active, traveling, building my career, etc. I'm very outgoing and love meeting new people. I'm happy with my life, but I still have dreams and goals to fulfill. I will not surround myself with anyone that will keep me from doing so--life's too short. I want to grow every day. I've got a big heart and will do anything for my family, friends, and the people I love. I give second, and sometimes third chances, but once I'm done, I'm done. I'm a professional with an edge, and can play whichever part when needed. I love music, movies, and seeing new places (anyone for a road trip?). I'm sensitive, but guarded, because some people are just shitty, and my heart is worth protecting. I'm picky now, because I refuse to sell myself short. And last, but not least, I am human.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment