The people at work are so freakin' ridiculous. I know I've just posted about two other blogs within hours of each other...but geez. The first blog was my life and luck...the second was about some guy I know and my steamy thoughts about him and this one is just a vent section.
I'm really starting to hate the people I work with. I'll keep the name out of this blog, because lord knows I don't need people to know where I work, nor do I need it to show up on some Web site where someone from work (possibly people I'm fixing to write about) will figure out it's me.
Following Characters:
Dumb Boss
You Don't Fool Me
I'm Trying to Get His Job
Long Dress
I'll Burn You When I Want To
Young Ass
Dumb Boss...everyone should already know who this is. It's my boss who treats me like her secretary, who also doesn't know how to write a creative brief, work the computer, create copy, defend her department, etc.
You Don't Fool Me...she is a lady that has definitely pulled one over on my boss. She has our boss thinking that she has SO MUCH on her plate...but in reality her ass is leaving at 3p every day and is seen chit chatting in her office all the time. She gets information to us way past the due dates and sometimes at the last minute. She also thinks that all projects of hers come before anyone elses. She makes a stink if I don't do what she says, when she wants it and is now leaving me messages that state the following, "[My Name], I don't know where the time went. We were supposed to meet yesterday, but I guess I lost track of time. When I don't come downstairs, please give me a call and remind me of our meeting."
Dear You Don't Fool Me: You may fool my boss, but you don't fool me you son of a bitch ass hoe. I am not your secretary so keep track of your own damn schedule. Thank you...management.
Mr. I'm Trying To Get His Job...is such a pervert it's not even funny. And not to mention...but he and my boss are f-ing buddies.
Long Dresses...she will burn your ass so quick so you better at all times keep water nearby. Talk about the blame game. Ugh.
I'll Burn You When I Want To...she WILL burn you...but don't be quick to think that her and Long Dresses are the same...Long Dresses only tries to burn me when talking to my boss. I guess the good thing about my boss is that she always defends me...because my boss does know what I work on. IBYWIWT burns you at any time in front of anyone...usually on email or during her evaluation meetings with her own boss.
Young Ass...now Young Ass never really gets on my nerves...in fact I'd call her a friend in most situations. But how hard is it to take 10 minutes, 20 minutes at the most, out of your day to answer some questions so I can write a freakin' article for the boss man of the company? And then when I busted her about it...she wrote me the crappiest answers...and that's what I'm going to put in the column...b/c that's what her attitude deserves. And I hope everyone realizes what crappy answers they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
LOVING THE CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIllarious blog!
Post a Comment