Thursday, March 27, 2008

maybe i am lucky after all

So after waking up LATE and getting off to work LATE, and thinking about my horrible boss on my way to a job that i'm starting to HATE...I'm in my own wonderland and listening to "Thriller" by MJ, completing the dance moves and everything...and all of a sudden as I'm cruising down Legacy, I see a Plano cop coming at me from the other direction. Mental slap on the head. I break. Not good enough. He wheels his little car around going 50 and gets behind me. Damn. Thoughts are rushing into my head at this point...shit...I already have two tickets to pay off. I DEFINITELY don't have money for this one. Lights go on. Damn. I'm stuck, so I pull over. I turn the radio to mute, look in my glove box and find my insurance. There's a knock at my window.

Officer: "Ma'am can I please see your license and insurance? I clocked you at 55 in a 40"
Me: *Thinking...damn he didn't even want to hear my excuse* - I hand it to him
Officer: "Which address is correct?"
Me: "the 5608 Conch Train one" - apparently, my insurance has the wrong address on it????

Officer: "Alright I'm going to go look your license up in the computer, sit tight"


Like 5-jillion minutes later, he returns. "Ma'am I need you to sign this warning, you do not have to follow-up with a warning, but I need you to please slow down."


My jaw dropped. A warning? I asked him if he was serious and he looked at me funny.


I GOT A FREAKIN' WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo-freakin' woo! Yes!



So maybe i am lucky after all. *Sigh*




1 comment:

Leigh8806 said...

you lucky little bitch!!
How the hell do you get a warning?!

My Music